A slotted hole is manufactured with vertical serrations. During installation, a Braiko™ X (patent pending) element is rotаted to the correct position and then inserted into the slotted hole. The slotted hole is locked immediately.
- Easy and economical manufacturing of the bracket
- Serrations in the slotted hole have a large pitch (e.g. 9 mm).
Therefore it’s possible to produce them by laser or plasma cutting
- Large teeth can transfer high loads
- Different coatings can be applied
- Coating of the bracket intact
- Readjustment possible
- Easy quality assurance
- Slotted hole is locked during installation
- Fixing anchor is sheared
- Quality assurance of the slotted hole with serrations is nescessary
- Fender washer ISO 7093 is necessary