A slotted hole is manufactured with vertical serrations.
During installation, a Braiko™ X element is rotаted to the correct position and then inserted into the slotted hole.
The slotted hole is locked immediately.
BRAIKO-XP is designed to cover material thicknesses of 10 to 15 mm.
- Easy and economical manufacturing of the bracket
- Serrations in the slotted hole have a large pitch (e.g. 9 mm).
- Therefore it’s possible to produce them by laser or plasma cutting
- Large teeth can transfer high loads
- Different coatings can be applied
- Coating of the bracket intact is not damaged by locking the slotted hole
- Readjustment possible
- Easy quality assurance
- Slotted hole is locked during installation
- Fixing anchor is sheared